What's the deal with Adict4DeadMilk being a mod?

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

What's the deal with Adict4DeadMilk being a mod?

Postby N.Dorphins » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm

He hasn't posted since Laura Bush was in the white house. What gives?
"If you got a slave master or Klan in your blood, blacks can sense that, That stuff lingers to this day. Just like Jews can sense Nazi blood and the Serbs can sense Dave Blood."
-Robert Allen Zimmerman
N.Dorphins

Postby mags » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 am

I'm sure he will be back, sometime.
The whole ethos of the FFA is that Dean very kindly has never shut the door.
( though I am sure there might have been times when .... though that is purely conjecture on my part)
Mean while,
hi,
nice to meet you NDorphin,
I'm from and remain in, the uk.
Originally I came here for the Punk rock girl paper doll, but then Lamp argued with BTO and it became impossible to leave.
mags

Postby N.Dorphins » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:14 am

FREE FRACKING MUMIA!
Last edited by N.Dorphins on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If you got a slave master or Klan in your blood, blacks can sense that, That stuff lingers to this day. Just like Jews can sense Nazi blood and the Serbs can sense Dave Blood."
-Robert Allen Zimmerman
N.Dorphins

Postby mags » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:08 am

We sent Morgan to America because here all that could be done we'd done.
He was Sacked, prosecuted for insider trading, and eventually punched by Jeremy Clarkson.....and still he stayed !!
Now he's in America all we can do here in the uk is hope you'll all have the good sense to find a small but pertinent reason to either imprison him for life ( as your prison system actually holds life to mean life, unlike ours which calls it 25 years !)
Or send him off somewhere like ....Argentina perhaps, maybe Brasil...com on help a buddy out here.....

Boddingtons, never drunk any, but the adverts were kinda good, I'd youtube link some if i could remember how....
I tried Ruby Ale a while back and it was very nice, also Belgian Cherry Kriek is wonderful, ever tried it ?
mags

Postby N.Dorphins » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:23 pm

Newts hate salt.
Last edited by N.Dorphins on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Robert Allen Zimmerman
N.Dorphins

Postby mags » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Ah Doc Martin, I have seen an episode or two but it was a long time ago so I'm not at all sure if the 5th seasons going.
Martin clunes was very amusing in "Men Behaving badly" but again I've not watched it for a long time and it might not have aged to well,
it was sort of a British version of "Friends" only with two couples and a really run down flat/apartment.

TV wise I enjoyed "Spaced" which was a sitcom with simon pegg, before "Shaun of the dead" but a lot of it might be a bit to much of a cultural thing, I've had an American guest staying for awhile and they said it was not their thing.
I do love walking dead, but again I don't get to see it often, but i did read the graphic novel before it came on over here and in a way i thought it was better than the tv series but thats only because I could read the novel at my pace rather than have it dragged out over weeks waiting for the next episode.

Sorry I should really provide a few links - will definitely look some out soon and post them.

I have seen the Iron Lady, and through out it I sat open mouthed because meryl streep was !!! Oscar winner worthy in it.
Streeps accent was faultless, and Mrs Thatcher did speak RP English which isn't something many English speakers seem able to do.

The funeral of Mrs Thatcher was today and I was not a supporter of her politics, but I loath that people actually celebrated her death because it seems cowardly, as if they did not have the real nerve of their convictions to protest about her politics when she was alive.
its not like they had street party's when she left office,
that I would have understood. but to wait till she has died , that is taking a cheep shot.

But then the UK is a very strange place,
and getting stranger,
everyone is angry about something,
we've had about three million laws introduced over maybe the last two years,
all the money for services has dried up,
everyone is out at night secretly dumping furniture because they cannot get anyone to take it away, but its illegal to dump it, so my late night walk with my dog can involve climbing over kitchen cabinets that have materialized in the road.
Actually my dining chairs came from out side by the road verge, they were just there and i thought Okay I like those, so I carried them in ....

Oh look at me, I'm just making a text wall here, sorry N Dorpfin...
I can run on a bit,

I love the Linderman potential connection I always think of Rodney as
Rodney Anonymous, I shall take it as a sign that Cherry kriek should be the official beer of the Quad Club.

So now I've probabbly bored you to tears with all this, tell me about where you live N Dorpfin.......whats it like ????
mags

Postby mags » Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Sorry forgot to add Kriek is a Lambic , it s a brewing method that involves it being open to the air to catch the yeast spores that are around naturally,
it does foam beautifully, and has a lovely deep ruby color in a glass.
mags

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:35 pm

I give a thumbs up to Spaced!
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Postby N.Dorphins » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:16 am

Slugs avoid Salt. They're not fond of like Angelina Jolie either.
Last edited by N.Dorphins on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Robert Allen Zimmerman
N.Dorphins

Postby N.Dorphins » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Newts aren't that crazy about Angelina Jolie either.
Last edited by N.Dorphins on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Robert Allen Zimmerman
N.Dorphins

Postby mags » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:27 pm

wow you live in a place that freed slaves...so do I !!
we had a very prolific anti slavery campaigner right here in town, we have a statue too.
We also have Charles Dickens hand written ( well heck it couldn't have been any other way I guess given there was no internets back in 1800)
manuscript of Great Expectations.
We have the "Baltic Maffia" here but its officially denied, though aparent by the fact that the area I live in has now more murders but far less petty crime.
The scorpion tattoo on the neck, and/or missing littel finger are a fairly good indicator, they all seem nice enough to me though, and inspite of the murder rate going up, as long as you don't get "Involved" all seems fine.

My town hasn't got much going for it, its small ,rural, inward looking,
I moved here originally as I'd divorced and my son was very young plus my parents lived here, and it was easy for me to commute to London where I used to work.
Now my son is grown up, and my parents are no longer alive, but i stay because ..... its familiar, and I work part time for a charity in the town.
My son has his American friend staying with us though he leaves next Wednesday after being here for three months, its been a very entertaining insight in to American life, and I hope he isn't too disappointed with the uk, we tried to find some good bits but it was a struggle.
I think the most interesting part of his stay was when a girl was outside late at night being beaten by her two male "Brothers" and I went out to stop it, whilst I put myself physically over her semi conscious body to stop the guys from kicking her further my son and his friend kept one of the more "Angry" guys away from me ( the other ran away when I turned up, I must look damn scary with out my make up on these days)
The police eventually arrived and took over, we don't really know what happened to her after that.
mags

Postby mags » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 pm

[quote="Creepy_Old_Goat"]I give a thumbs up to Spaced![/quote]

Hey creepy old goat how are you ? :D
mags

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:28 am

Pretty good! :D
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Postby mags » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Creepy_Old_Goat wrote:Pretty good! :D

Neat :D :D
mags

Re: What's the deal with Adict4DeadMilk being a mod?

Postby tahiti » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:50 am

tahiti

Return to Thee Mega Thread