The Official Dead Milkmen and Related EBAY Thread

Here's where you read, reply and post.

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

Postby Donno » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:28 pm

kksuck2 wrote:I'm interested in buying this - it would look great on my wall - I'll email you about now :)

valurocker wrote:i love this poster, the reason i think it didnt get used is because the people paying for the record had their own poster and thats what was pushed to use at the time.

donno. i want this, im emailing you!

dandrew wrote:WHAT?!? Why on Earth did we not use that?!?! I never even knew it existed! Oh man. Beautiful job (as usual) Donno. Is it too late to use it now?

Hey guys!
Since I posted this I've experienced some massive internet fail. If any of ya sent emails, they have inadvertently been deleted. Ebay has decided it hates me. It took me over an hour to list the TMBG record, and that's ALL I've been able to upload... Long story short- this is still available, fo sho. My email / internet connection SHOULD be working correctly now. I'm still at donno13@hotmail.com. Put LOW BUDGETS in the subject line, so I see the email, since pretty much everything goes to my junk mail.
Rock,
Donno

PS- Dandrew- it's never too late to use it! Either- A) do another Low Budgets tour or B) scribble out "Low Budgets" and write "Dead Milkmen" in ballpoint pen- I think that would make a killer tour poster...
Let Stand No Dance Leg Quiet.
Donno

Postby Donno » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:34 pm

Marshall wrote:... At this show Rodney bolstered the fund raising by playing a set of songs on request for $ donations. (if I recall, they did not play Jellyfish Heaven)...

I paid $20 for "Ask Me To Dance".
Money well spent.
Let Stand No Dance Leg Quiet.
Donno

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:48 pm

I need to start doing this again. First up:

Smoking Banana Peels remixes promo CD. I've only seen this on vinyl, never on CD:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEAD-MILKMEN-SM ... 35b83bbc47

Eat Your Paisley promotional poster "Just like the music mom used to make (before they took her away).":
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEAD-MILKMEN-PR ... 3f11fcaab7

Soul Rotation promotional poster:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEAD-MILKMEN-19 ... 2c5ab9a6e3

Dead Milkmen VHS - Restless promotional video collection. This is rare as fuck, but the starting bid is $75. This video has the 120 Minute performances and the Club MTV performances that were not able to be used on the Philly In Love DVD:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dead-Milkmen-Vi ... 33702a8525

There's also some neat show posters from the 80's up on ebay right now as well, and some copies of the Hollywood CDs and cassettes, but the links above are the more interesting things that I saw.
The unofficial archivist. Keep digitizing those old recordings everybody!

Current Projects: A stack of tapes from Timothy, will be hopefully getting those finished soon! Lotsa upgrades to things that have been circulating for a while.
Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby johnec » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 am

Does anyone know anything about this:

The Wishniaks~S/T EP~Dead Milkmen~Game Theory

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wishniaks-S-T-E ... 27bba828a1

I am not sure if this is some sort of split EP or a collection of three LPs listed.
johnec

3 LPs?

Postby mrclean » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:45 am

I think that must be three records.

The Wishniaks were the band that our housemate Andrew Chalfen started way back when. The were quite good so you wouldn't be getting a bad album here.

BTW - we still hang out with Andrew and I am hoping to work on a music project with him in March.
-- Mr. Clean
mrclean
Site Admin

Just in case you're interested...

Postby rawknerd » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:19 am

Wife said CDS or vinyl have to go...so it's been the CDS. I believe this is the last CD I got from the DM. Sold the If I Had a Gun EP for .99, ugh...Hopefully somebody will show interest in this one.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200716048320?ss ... _1266wt_81
rawknerd

Postby lithiumtom » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:50 am

i'm in
His grace is greater than all our sin.
lithiumtom

Re: Just in case you're interested...

Postby SerratedEdge » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:39 am

rawknerd wrote:Sold the If I Had a Gun EP for .99, ugh...

Incidentally, I am listening to that CD right now...crazy, what are the chances?...My DM spidey senses must have drawn me to the CD then the forum here...positive I didn't buy it from you though...paid more like $5 for it from Second Spin...money well spent all the same. Good luck with your auction, I'll check it out, but I'm still recovering from my last DM relic fleabay purchase.

Edit: When I read the auction description, and arrived to the sentence "No tears, still complete, creasing only from the little divots on the jewel case along the right side."... I first read no TEARS - like crying at having to the sell off CDs because of your wife - but then I got it. :wink:
SerratedEdge

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Mmmm, my copy of this is trashed, but I think I'm going to stay out of this and let y'all who have never had a copy get in on this one.

BEST OF LUCK! This is a piece of DM History!

Current Projects: A stack of tapes from Timothy, will be hopefully getting those finished soon! Lotsa upgrades to things that have been circulating for a while.
Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby CzirDzir » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:15 pm

I am finally the owner of "Now We Are 10"
Pronounced: Sear Deer

Also feel free to send a request: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=633826473
CzirDzir

Postby lithiumtom » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:57 pm

CzirDzir wrote:I am finally the owner of "Now We Are 10"

sweet
His grace is greater than all our sin.
lithiumtom

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:18 pm

CzirDzir wrote:I am finally the owner of "Now We Are 10"

And that's a pretty good price for it as well. Congrats!!!

Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby kksuck2 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:01 pm

nice score on the now we are 10 - If I would have seen it on Ebay I would have totally gave you a run on it :p

I few years back just before the xmas holidays I won such an auction - I kept waiting and waiting for it to arrive - only it didn't and when I went to file a paypal grievance of nonrecieve they said I waited too long - the seller wouldn't help me out either.

Hope yours arrives safe and sound
kksuck2

Postby doctor love » Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:47 pm

What a steal. I paid fifty bucks for my Now We Are 10.
happy cows give sour milk.
doctor love

Tour??

Postby Maninblack » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 am

Hello Dead Milkmen and fans!
Are you guys planning a tour this year?I am way up here in Saskatchewan and would love to see you guys live.I will travel as far as i can to see you guys but i was curious if you have any canadian dates planned?Thanks for the great new album and hope to see you live soon!
Man in Black
Maninblack

PreviousNext

Return to Dead Milkmen