puppet sex is a complex, many backed beast.

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

I care about puppet sex complications

Not at all
33%
Less than not at all
33%
I'm busy hookin straws to my weiner so i can pee in the grass without opening my pants.
33%

Total votes : 3

puppet sex is a complex, many backed beast.

Postby pushtoreject » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:26 am

Like, if you're wearing the puppet, say, on your hand, you're just masturbating with a puppet on your hand. You have to put it down to really show it who's boss. This goes for boys and girls. If you put the puppet on someone else's hand, invariably someone ends up on the floor with hurt feelings and intimacy issues. Fuck puppets. To "I was made for lovin you" by Kiss. The less buttons on the puppet, the less you'll have a four way spray til you get that button out of your pee hole. This post has now dominated the forum due to sheer substance and relevance. Now here...hit this baby... felt so lonely for a minute, all good now. I do believe I will see you in L.A. Milkmen! Sweet undulating space vagina! I'm so excited.
I will not pick my feet prior to picking my nose a third time.
pushtoreject

Postby cagliostro » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 pm

I have nothing to add other than I have previously referred to my wife as my fuck puppet. That is all.
cagliostro

Postby pushtoreject » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:15 am

That works, as I obviously had nothing to say in the first place. Hello again ev'ry body! long time no see!
I will not pick my feet prior to picking my nose a third time.
pushtoreject

Return to Thee Mega Thread