Bunch 'o photos from France, Iceland & The Faroe Islands

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

Bunch 'o photos from France, Iceland & The Faroe Islands

Postby Brian Bubonic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:44 pm

Later,
Bubonic ©
Brian Bubonic

Postby Eve-Lau » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:48 pm

I want to go to Iceland and the Faroes SO BAD!

My dad is supposed to take me to Iceland in the summer of 2011, we made a deal that if I pay for my plane tickets, he'll take care of everything while we're there. That sounds like a heck of a good deal to me since air fare is quite affordable, whereas I hear everything in Iceland is pretty expensive.

After that trip is done, I plan on going to Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Faroes. (Maybe Finland if I have time but for some reason I've never been as fascinated with Finland as I have been with Norway and Iceland.)

Traveling is fun! Here are a couple of other trips I want to do in the next ... say... 20 years:

-New Zealand (going there next winter)

-Ex-USSR (Mainly Russia and Ukraine but also Belarus and Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania)

-Ex-Yugoslavia (I'll have a special thought for Dave while in Serbia, and I also want to see Bosnia, Slovenia and Croatia)

-Misc. Eastern Europe: Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Moldova (and I'd like to go to Pridnestrovia if it's not too dangerous, though it probably is)

- Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia & Austria

- Trans-siberian with final destination being Vladivostok and then I'd also go to Ulan-Bator in Mongolia.

I guess I better start saving up or win the lottery... :roll:
Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.
Eve-Lau

Postby lithiumtom » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:20 am

OH SNAP I WAS LOOKING A BOULDER BEACh - lenox head NZ - great surfing there - its on my trip list
His grace is greater than all our sin.
lithiumtom

Return to Thee Mega Thread