World of Warcrack

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:50 pm

I can't delete posts here. I can't delete threads.

I can MOVE threads to the other section of this forum I discovered and delete them there.

That still leaves the problem of spammers posting spam in existing threads. I could move this thread to the other section, delete the message, and move it back here... but what a fucking hassle. So I just edited the message and replaced the spam post with "deleted spam."
The unofficial archivist. Keep digitizing those old recordings everybody!

Current Projects: A stack of tapes from Timothy, will be hopefully getting those finished soon! Lotsa upgrades to things that have been circulating for a while.
Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby The Tarantula » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:00 am

Nice job, Lettuce.
It's alive! (nearly)
http://dmtabs.deadmilkmen.com
The Tarantula

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:51 am

Oh alright keep up the good work chum.
When in doubt fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby xfoo » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:01 pm

i played diablo once! maybe it was diablo 2. i forget. there was only like 3 people there.
xfoo

Postby The Tarantula » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:30 am

Are you Burning Crusading, Adict?

My hunter is almost 64. Enjoying taking a slow look through the new zones.
It's alive! (nearly)
The Tarantula

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:05 pm

I played all day yesterday and my rogue is one bubble from 64. I have explored all of hellfire peninsula and zangarmarsh. I am liking how crazy everythign looks. I just finished my last quest in zangar and now I am going to move onto terrokar forrest. Have you played eye of the storm yet? In my opinion it is the best battlegrounds there is. You get the honor you would in av but it is so much more fun. I will send you money via paypal to transfer to demon soul if they are available.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:54 pm

When I'm sixty-four!
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Postby The Tarantula » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:40 pm

Almost 65 now, and he was losing his hair. Paladin is only 25, taking my time with it.

I've done Hellfire and Zangar, except for a few group quests. Done a bit of Terokkar too. I hate Hellfire... so red and crap like all the other zones - and the mobs seem much harder, damn those ugly ass orcs. Other two are nice though, and I ran through Nagrand a bit and that's nice lookin'. Not looking forward to running all my other characters through Hellfire, though I'll probably do it drunk and it won't seem so bad. Mage is 61 and a few others are halfway through 60.

I haven't done ANY battlegrounds yet. Ever. I probably should. My computer is shitty though, and doesn't like being around 3 people, let alone that many.
It's alive! (nearly)
The Tarantula

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:21 pm

I am getting near 65 also. Have you done mana tombs yet? That shit is ridiculously hard. Hellfire was a pain but I am definitely having more trouble in terrokar.I want a flying mount so bad netherstorm looks prety promising.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby The Tarantula » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:27 am

No, I haven't hit up any of the dungeons yet.

I generally avoid them. I only did UBRS twice, and none of the other 60 dungeons ever. I just get in such bad groups, I go out and solo instead. Looking forward to going back to at least seeing the stuff I missed later, though.

Switching to another character for a few days. I love rested xp too much.
It's alive! (nearly)
The Tarantula

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:13 am

You need to get into a good guild then you can do those runs without worry. Yeah I definitely try to keep my rest up. When my rogue was going from 50-60 I had rest all the way through. Having less time to devote towards the game also helps the rest out a little.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby The Tarantula » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:19 am

Yeah, I split my time among my characters... helps keep them all with rested.

I joined a good guild ONCE, which dissolved eventually and also wasn't on the server with all my characters on. And the couple of real friends I actually made on there quit, I think.

The rest of the time I join, they bitch on and on about having vent and registering for some faggot website/forum where no one posts anyway, and they kick me out cause I refuse to do those or take a week off and don't log in that character. As I said, I like playing a variety of characters and these people need a kick in the groin.

I'm sure there's one out there but I haven't found it. I don't really care about the loot anyway (it gets replaced and there will always be better stuff that I won't be able to get), I'd just like to see the content one day. Which I guess I will as the level cap goes up. I think my main mistake was listening to my friend and sticking with the PvP server. I'd transfer them all to a PvE but not at $25 each, and my empty server won't get free transfers in the forseeable future.

That was a long post.
It's alive! (nearly)
The Tarantula

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:48 pm

Yeah I don't buy into most of that guild site garbage. Vent on the other hand is pretty nice. I get to talk to my brother in alabama for free now that skype charges. I am on a PvP server are transfers still 25? If you promise you will play somewhat often I will send you the money via paypal when I get the chance.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby The Tarantula » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:21 am

When BC settles in, I might roll on your server.

It is a PvP, but I can't be assed transferring... too much work done on tradeskills and shit to split them up, hehe (got 8 characters over 50 on Bleeding Hollow).
It's alive! (nearly)
The Tarantula

Postby The Tarantula » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:30 pm

Just hit 70. Flying mount is fun, though just a novelty really. Still a few thousand gold before I can afford the epic.

Last week, me and my friend duoed the warlock epic mount quest in Dire Maul. That was a fun event.
It's alive! (nearly)
The Tarantula

PreviousNext

Return to Thee Mega Thread