The BTO Alter Ego Memorial Threat

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:06 pm

I, sadly, never had an alter ego neither.
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Postby The Lamp Incident » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:54 pm

BigTimeOperator wrote:All this while Lamp was on vacation. I WISH to this day Lamps first post about the KoD was still around. THAT was just classic Lamp at his best.

Hahaha, yeah. Classic dumbass at his best. I thought you guys were just trolling THIS message board, I didn't read carefully enough to figure out you guys were trolling other boards. I would have joined in on that.

I'm going back to Florida in November, but not where you live. I'm going down to south Florida again for another Dolphins game with my dad.
eh
The Lamp Incident

Postby BigTimeOperator » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:45 pm

Regardless dude. If I have the time off I will come meet you if you have some down time. Hit me up sometime and I will give you my digits.
Gather round me everybody
Let me tell you who I am...
BigTimeOperator

Postby Rory » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:39 pm

[quote="The Lamp Incident"]I never had an alter ego. Hooray for me.[/quote]

What about the 29 kids all named Jerome? That sort of counts.
Rory

Postby The Tarantula » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:45 pm

BigTimeOperator wrote:The best was when we started attacking that Clingon Mesage Board and told trhem they could either join us in our fight or suffer more brutal spamming. So they joined us, so some idiots named after Kitchen Utinsils and some nerds thinking some alien life form from Star Trek led a more interesting life than their own invaded Message Board meant for old people, Dunegon and Dragon message board and what not. forget.

That was funny. We didn't get much out of the Star Trek board, just that one guy. But the D&D board was pretty good... most people gave up too soon though. I remember posting all these threads about my idea for a D&D campaign where everyone fought with kitchen implements, and all these people were giving me ideas and stats I could use. Bizarre.
It's alive! (nearly)
http://dmtabs.deadmilkmen.com
The Tarantula

Postby BigTimeOperator » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:59 pm

How did the KoD start? Wasn't it something about spoon claiming he was the only one here named after a kitchen utinsil?
BigTimeOperator

Postby Satoshi-kun » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:43 am

Well, it we are here to confess to alter egos, I am Lettuce's homosexual alter-ego here. I was created when he wanted to annoy everyone with anime posts and to actually get some people flaming him without having to damage his own name. lol

Also, here is an OLDIE! This one carried over from the previous board... Tommy Boy (can't remember the fucking password). Can you remember that dipshit whose aol nickname was Tommy007b or something like that, and he would post these fucking bullshit AIM logs with some dumbass? Well, I created Tommy Boy to make up my own fake logs making fun of that dipshit. Me and someone else here (i forget who) used to just post these fake logs all the time trying to outdo each other. Those were like the only two alter egos that I think that I have ever had. Oh, I really fucking miss the old days guys.

And... having been an FFA poster off and on since 1995 or 1996, I will take this moment to say: Rest in peace Glenn K! We all miss you and are thankful to you for giving us a place to talk to each other and drive each other crazy.

Also, John C, where are you? I fucking miss you dude! You still have a better bootleg collection than me, and I need to leech some tapes off you dude!

Chad Hobbes, you had the second Dead Milkmen web page (or maybe it was the first, I forget), I FUCKING MISS YOU DUDE!

And does anyone remember the Dead Milkmen aptly titled "The Third Dead Milkmen Web Page?" Goddamn, I miss that page!

Goddamn, here I am getting all sentimental for the old days... days where I wasn't old enough to drink, but did and had names like "Cult Leader Lettuce.... will drink almost any beer" on the old FFA. Goddamn, I fucking miss those days. BTO, we need to have a second Cowcon and get together and have some fun. We owe it to ourselves here, we have been through a lot together guys! :D Thanks for always being there for me!

Unfortunately none of the message links work, but here is a flashback to the DM FFA of 1999! Find yourself in it.

http://web.archive.org/web/19990128203502/www.cclabs.missouri.edu/~c510292/dead.milkmen/bbs/index.html
Welcome to the world that we live in.....
...gonna make you flip your wig.
-husker du-

The voices in my head are usually either subtitled or poorly dubbed.
Satoshi-kun

Postby kksuck2 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:15 am

kksuck2

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:09 am

I remember the webmaster was from canada I think. Was that you? Jeremy something was his name.
The unofficial archivist. Keep digitizing those old recordings everybody!

Current Projects: A stack of tapes from Timothy, will be hopefully getting those finished soon! Lotsa upgrades to things that have been circulating for a while.
Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:53 pm

If only I had a computer back in the 90s... :(
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Postby MorganInsande » Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:11 pm

If only I weren't younger than nine in the 90s =(
\m/^_^\m/
MorganInsande

Postby mags » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:01 pm

I remember when Bruce lee thought I was BTO in alter Ego Form.....
mags

Postby The Tarantula » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:04 pm

mags wrote:I remember when Bruce lee thought I was BTO in alter Ego Form.....

mags! :D

(I was guilty of that too... I think I bagged Ivana for the same reason) :oops:
It's alive! (nearly)
http://dmtabs.deadmilkmen.com
The Tarantula

Postby mags » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:23 am

The Tarantula wrote:
mags wrote:I remember when Bruce lee thought I was BTO in alter Ego Form.....

mags! :D

(I was guilty of that too... I think I bagged Ivana for the same reason) :oops:

I thought Ivana was BTO? I arrived just as BTO left on one of his trips and Ivana deleted all her posts so I assumed they were one and the same!.
( sorry BTO I don't mean to talk about you like you were not here)
mags

Postby BigTimeOperator » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:34 pm

Hey, I am used to females talking about me in the fashion.
BigTimeOperator

PreviousNext

Return to Thee Mega Thread