superstitious?

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

superstitious?

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:13 am

If so then you might be bugging a little bit today if you count 6-6-06 as well you knwo the mark of the beast. The oemn comes out today? I wonder how that will be I honestly dont knwo what to expect.
When in doubt fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt.
Adict4DeadMilk

Re: superstitious?

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:21 am

Adict4DeadMilk wrote:If so then you might be bugging a little bit today if you count 6-6-06 as well you knwo the mark of the beast. The oemn comes out today? I wonder how that will be I honestly dont knwo what to expect.

It happens every 100 years!

The christians are whazzin their panties today! How boring. Maybe I'll give everyone demon-stares today... with my almost-black eyes and my hair down, I could scare almost EVERY christian.
The unofficial archivist. Keep digitizing those old recordings everybody!

Current Projects: A stack of tapes from Timothy, will be hopefully getting those finished soon! Lotsa upgrades to things that have been circulating for a while.
Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby mags » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:55 am

I feel so sorry for any kids that wind up being born today, for like the rest of there lives , every time they have to give out there birthdate, they are gonna get dumbass comments, midwives would be doing all women in labour today a favour if they just lied alittle about the time of delivery.
Strangely for me i woke up very early and have got loads of mundane stuff done, that hardly ever happens, I also bought a kyte , so this afternoon I'm going to the local park to revive my flying skills :D
mags

Postby hoser » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:09 am

I was really worried that today was going to be the end of the world until I got this e-mail from my wifes brother. Now I feel safe...

Well there have been bulletins stating that on 06/06/06 at 6:06 am the demon will let lose and the end of the world occur, but I'm not sure thats all true because first of all the bible says the end will happen at night and you will hear trumpits and drums. Plus God designed our minds so that we could never fully understand him and 06/06/06 is too obvious, its most likely going to happen when we least expect it. In the bible 06/06/06 does not represent the end, it is just a mark that is placed on your head if you follow the devils word when "the end" does come, to be quite frank, its not the end of the world, its the new beginnig of a new world. Demons will come on earth but after the war between good and evil Jesus will lead is followers into salvation and the earth will be his kingdom. So if your going to write about 666, get backround information and don't write out of ignorance. Besides if you follow God's commandments and believe in Jesus you have nothing to worry about.

repost this as "truth about 666" if u beleve in God
Life is way too consuming.
hoser

Postby The Tarantula » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:17 am

God is gay.

My feelings about the remake of The Omen are the same as my feelings of any remake. However, this one is doubly worse cause it stars Julia Stiles. The problem most audiences will have is that they will be confused when she dies halfway through, fully expecting HER to be the antichrist.

She sucks.
It's alive! (nearly)
http://dmtabs.deadmilkmen.com
The Tarantula

Postby kksuck2 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:24 am

Bring the demons on- Ragnarök baby, Ragnarök.

I'm gonna try and have a hell of day!
kksuck2

Postby BigTimeOperator » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:51 am

Headlines from 6/6/06
(All are real headlines from CNN.com)

-9 heads found in fruit boxes along road in Iraq

-Doctors remove baby's third arm

-5 shot, 3 killed, in West Virginia home

-Radio station caters to rapists, killers, robbers

-Brangelina's pricey baby pictures

See people...just another day!!!
Gather round me everybody
Let me tell you who I am...
BigTimeOperator

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:25 am

I'd say today would be the perfect day for an earthqquake party. I saw an upright citizens brigade last night. It was about a game called thunderball. It was basically like baseball but you had to fight your way through the bases and pitchers can throw balls that have hornets in them. There is a car that roams the field in the 7th inning. Also there is a gun that is placed in a circle behind second base that shouldnt be touched. I'd say it is the most amazing game ever and should be started today.
When in doubt fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby MangTheGoat » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:02 pm

I am leaving work early to see The Omen at 4PM for fun, not out of any "oh, I am evil Satanic guy celebrating 6/6/06."

Newbury Comics put all cds by Black Sabbath, Misfits, Danzig and Rob Zombie cds on sale for today.
"Nobody likes a quitter. Nobody said that life was easy, so if you get knocked down, take the standing 8 count, get back up and fight again and you're a Macho Maniac. Dig it!" -Macho Man Randy Savage
MangTheGoat

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:51 pm

I slept for 4 and a half hours after getting home from work today... and 4:3 is the aspect ratio of my tv! GASP!!! THE DEVIL IS IN MY TV!!!!
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Postby BigTimeOperator » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:01 pm

an exgirlfriend I have spoken to since December 1999 contacted me today of all days.

All I could think of is 6/6/06
Gather round me everybody
Let me tell you who I am...
BigTimeOperator

Postby MangTheGoat » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:09 am

I conked out during the movie. Woke up during the credits. I have no clue how it ended and I don't think I care.
"Nobody likes a quitter. Nobody said that life was easy, so if you get knocked down, take the standing 8 count, get back up and fight again and you're a Macho Maniac. Dig it!" -Macho Man Randy Savage
MangTheGoat

Postby kksuck2 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:19 am

yeah.... it was just another day- maybe the appoclypse will happen today.

So the Omen was dull, Mang?
kksuck2

Postby MangTheGoat » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:46 am

Umm. Kinda. I mean there were some creepy moments, but it wasn't enough to keep me awake I guess. Although my sleep is still off from getting back from LA last week. I say wait for the dvd rental.
MangTheGoat

I love to edit post subjects!

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:53 am

This thread has just reminded me of a dream I had last night.
I was in a movie theater trying to watch a movie but I would fall asleep... and then wake up in a completely different seat... and then, this big crazy dog decided he was going to bug the crap out of me by running around and wanting to play with toys and slobber everywhere... so I lured the dog out of the theater..... which lead to a kitchen.

yeah... :roll:
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Next

Return to Thee Mega Thread