Nintendo Wii, the "revolution's" new name.

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

Postby MangTheGoat » Fri May 05, 2006 11:25 am

smackie9 wrote:If it isn't "magic" it's "Nintendo- Wii". Doesn't anyone go outside and play anymore?

On nice days, I will walk to the park and play games my Nintendo DS.
"Nobody likes a quitter. Nobody said that life was easy, so if you get knocked down, take the standing 8 count, get back up and fight again and you're a Macho Maniac. Dig it!" -Macho Man Randy Savage
MangTheGoat

Re: Nintendo Wii, the "revolution's" new name.

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Fri May 05, 2006 1:04 pm

Cult Leader Lettuce wrote:Nintendo has not obtained a patent for this name either (which would mean that this is not an official name, and that a real name will be announced later).
Bye'cha!

I just thought about something. Since they didn't patent the name that is probably just to get some buzz going around for the wii. And it must be successfull because this isn't the only place ive heard about this.
When in doubt fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Fri May 05, 2006 9:47 pm

WII was an official announcement by Nintendo... and maybe they've obtained a copyright for the name by now....... who knows... but it's really going to be interesting to see how the name game plays out. I have really warmed up to the name myself.
The unofficial archivist. Keep digitizing those old recordings everybody!

Current Projects: A stack of tapes from Timothy, will be hopefully getting those finished soon! Lotsa upgrades to things that have been circulating for a while.
Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Fri May 05, 2006 9:51 pm

BigTimeOperator wrote:Best Gaming console... EVER!!!!

PONG IMAGE REMOVED

END THREAD!!!

Ummmm.... pong was cute, but the WII is going to rule.

And this is MY thread........... how can you end MY thread? :)

---edited in---

Looks like this thread isn't ready for death yet, BTO! Just be ready to buy a Wii when it comes out! The Wii will own us all!
Last edited by Cult Leader Lettuce on Mon May 08, 2006 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Current Projects: A stack of tapes from Timothy, will be hopefully getting those finished soon! Lotsa upgrades to things that have been circulating for a while.
Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby BigTimeOperator » Sat May 06, 2006 11:14 am

Good question? How can I end this thread? I woukd really like to examine that question, but I have to meet some friends at the movies @ 1 to see American Haunting. Peace out.
Gather round me everybody
Let me tell you who I am...
BigTimeOperator

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Sun May 07, 2006 12:39 pm

It's time to 'Warm Up' this thread! 8)
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Sun May 07, 2006 12:40 pm

This is a most amazing thread! I love the fact that you can download any old nintendo game onto the wii.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Mon May 08, 2006 2:08 am

This system's specs leave a little (not much, just a little) to be desired in the new console generation, but it is definitely the first one I plan to pick up. The classic games supposedly will be only available through an online service, but I am sure that there will be hacks to enable us to play the roms that we have.... or so I hope. I really want to play my translated version of Final Fantasy 3 (the original japanese famicom version, not ff6 aka US ff3) without having to rely on a PC emulator. That game fucking rocks! (don't know why it is the only one to not be released in the US)

Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Mon May 08, 2006 11:53 am

I'd hate to break your heart cll but this thread is now kinda sorta obsolete. I saw a commercial for E3 which stands for electronics entertainment expo. Which I am not sure if any of you fellows heard of but thats when they show whats coming up and all the release dates for games systems etc. Well on this commercial they said something about the nintendo revolution.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Mon May 08, 2006 2:46 pm

That's the name that's it went by for a while... whether or not it reverts to that name is yet to be known... maybe

:mrgreen:
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Postby The Tarantula » Mon May 08, 2006 6:37 pm

Adict4DeadMilk wrote: I saw a commercial for E3 which stands for electronics entertainment expo. Which I am not sure if any of you fellows heard of but thats when they show whats coming up and all the release dates for games systems etc.

They need to reveal the new alliance race! (It was rumoured for E3, but it appears not)
It's alive! (nearly)
http://dmtabs.deadmilkmen.com
The Tarantula

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Mon May 08, 2006 11:21 pm

Aren't blood elves going to be the new horde race? I set up my ten day guest pass which pretty much means jack shit right now but when I get some money us and any other ffa member who is up for it should start from scratch on a new server.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby hoser » Wed May 17, 2006 5:32 pm

I think the WII looks pretty sweet. Sony however dropped the ball this time. See for yourself.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pJElsNaC6yQ
Life is way too consuming.
hoser

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Wed May 17, 2006 8:39 pm

A day after Sony's debacle at E3, their stock went WAY down.... because Nintendo was wowing everyone where Sony put everyone to sleep. Nintendo's stock went up at the same time. I saw the quotes.

Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby The Tarantula » Wed May 17, 2006 9:49 pm

Adict4DeadMilk wrote:Aren't blood elves going to be the new horde race? I set up my ten day guest pass which pretty much means jack shit right now but when I get some money us and any other ffa member who is up for it should start from scratch on a new server.

Blood Elves are the new horde race. Draenei are the new alliance race. Expansion isn't going to be out any time soon though.
It's alive! (nearly)
http://dmtabs.deadmilkmen.com
The Tarantula

PreviousNext

Return to Thee Mega Thread