55%

Total votes : 11

Postby Rory » Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:57 pm

[quote="doctor love"]Rorschach is the man.[/quote]

The ink blot guy?
Rory

Postby doctor love » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:24 am

[quote="Rory"]the ink blot guy?[/quote]

That's probably how all the supervillians refer to him when they talk behind his back.
doctor love

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:51 pm

I just saw aeon flux today. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad. I was a little skeptical about it at first because you know it was an mtv movie and they usually come out with gold like napoleon dynamite. But i would say it is worth giving it a shot.
When in doubt fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby doctor love » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:56 pm

I saw Chronicles of Narnia last night. It's the best movie I've seen all year. I thought it was going to be dog shit because it was produced by Disney (cunts) and it was made by the same director of Shrek/Shrek 2, but it rocked my world. And they actually SHOW the battles! They dont do that pussy "shaky cam" like in Gladiator/Lord of the Rings where when people are fighting all you see is a blurry collage that makes your head hurt, you see actual swordplay. The witch is really hot too.
doctor love

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:42 pm

I saw hostel the yesterday it wanst too bad i mean the plot sucked but it was cool seeing the pansy get killed. Lots of gore and boobies my kinda flick.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby BigTimeOperator » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:46 pm

Brokeback Mountain is the best gay cowboy movie since Urban Cowboy.
Gather round me everybody
Let me tell you who I am...
BigTimeOperator

Postby mags » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:12 pm

I'm not likeing the trailers I've seen for Brokeback, its not giving me the impression they were faithful to the book, Oh the curse of literacy strikes again.
mags

Postby The Tarantula » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:36 pm

Heath Ledger is still a cunt.
It's alive! (nearly)
http://dmtabs.deadmilkmen.com
The Tarantula

Postby hoser » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:22 pm

Just watched the movie Grizzly Man last night, and it was one of the most unintentionally funny movies I have seen in a long time. It didnt seem like a real documentry at all. That guy was a total idiot.
Life is way too consuming.
hoser

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:40 am

Hustle & Flow best movie ever... ever! My little sister down here rented it and holy shit it is god awful.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby Cult Leader Lettuce » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:59 am

mags wrote:I'm not likeing the trailers I've seen for Brokeback, its not giving me the impression they were faithful to the book, Oh the curse of literacy strikes again.

Sounds like Memoirs of a Geisha. I absolutely loved the book... and that's a good thing, because if I hadn't read the book, I wouldn't have had any clue of what was going on in the movie. The book is so much deeper.... so much deeper... and the movie is just.......how should I put this......SHALLOW!
The unofficial archivist. Keep digitizing those old recordings everybody!

Current Projects: A stack of tapes from Timothy, will be hopefully getting those finished soon! Lotsa upgrades to things that have been circulating for a while.
Cult Leader Lettuce

Postby doctor love » Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:00 am

I saw Transamerica last night. Not bad. I didnt know anything about this before I saw it, besides somebody in it was nominated for the academy award for best actress. It's about a transgendered male, who a week before his surgery to become a woman, finds out that he has a long lost 17 year old son. The pacing and a lot of the motivation is contrived, but the acting by [place actresses name here] was amazing. It took me 15 minutes to realize that the main character was actually the "actress" that was nominated. Other than that, we (the girl I saw it with and I) felt weird after watching it. I cant describe it, but it felt as if everything was on mute while we were walking from the theatre to my car.

And Brokeback Mountain is still great. Now that it's up for all the awards, and every comic, satirist, talk show host, president, etc is referencing or talking about it, it's going to get a lot of haters. I met only one person who hated Titanic back in 1997, now 8 years later after it's been referenced to death, the same people that loved it now think it's a shit film. Fuck them.
Believe me, I'm a ficticious doctor.
doctor love

Postby MangTheGoat » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:10 pm

I wish I had mentioned this earlier.

I saw "Lucky Number Slevin" a few weeks ago at a sneak preview in Boston. The director was there to answer questions after. He was from Scotland and his accent was awesome. His "oo" sounded more like a short "i" so when someone asked "How long did it take you to make this movie?" he answered:

"We spent 6 weeks shitting in New York and 6 weeks shitting in Montreal."

Either way, if you get a chance to see it, it is worth it, although the end drags a little. I may see it one more time while it is still at the $2.50 theater in Quincy.
"Nobody likes a quitter. Nobody said that life was easy, so if you get knocked down, take the standing 8 count, get back up and fight again and you're a Macho Maniac. Dig it!" -Macho Man Randy Savage
MangTheGoat

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:06 am

I heard v for vendetta was supposed to be good has anyone seen that?
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby MangTheGoat » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:51 am

I saw it. I thought it was a trainwreck. I forget exactly why I didn't like it. It probably had to do with that stupid mask. If I saw that thing coming down an alley, I would say "Ok you can kill me, but can you make it look like someone else did it. I don't want to embarrass my family."

I think there may have been too much going on with not enough explanation as well. But I honestly forget.
"Nobody likes a quitter. Nobody said that life was easy, so if you get knocked down, take the standing 8 count, get back up and fight again and you're a Macho Maniac. Dig it!" -Macho Man Randy Savage
MangTheGoat

PreviousNext

Return to Dead Milkmen