ThE pEt PeEvES THrEAd

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

Postby The Tarantula » Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:48 pm

I'll clarify. My name is Ben, and I'm Australian.

Where's your name from?

Unless you're BTO... in which case, nevermind.
The Tarantula

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:46 am

Kate from Wisconsin

Postby smokozziben » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:50 am

i have yet-another-one...i hate when i do something that pisses me off
and i am torn between calling myself an dumbass for doing it and an
asshole for talking about it
smokozziben

Postby kksuck2 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:03 am

I feel your pain brother.
kksuck2

Postby BigTimeOperator » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:08 am

I hate people who "think" I start drama
Gather round me everybody
Let me tell you who I am...
BigTimeOperator

Postby Tapioka » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:33 pm

When you're walking someplace crowded and some idiot decides it would be nice to stop in the middle of the hallway and talk to their friends.
Tapioka

Postby Spoon » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:38 am

[quote="Tapioka"]When you're walking someplace crowded and some idiot decides it would be nice to stop in the middle of the hallway and talk to their friends.[/quote]

That pisses me off! I hate it when people walk side by side and hog a whole isle at the store, too.

Anytime I have to go to the store I work as fast as I can. I'm like that guy in the old Nike commercial that's running through the store, throwing shit in the cart, and getting to the check-out as fast as possible. When somebody's just casually wasting time by hogging up a whole isle, I get pissed off.

Yesterday when I was in Home Depot there were a couple of decrepit old people hogging up the isle in the grass seed section. They were trying to figure out the best seed to use so they can waste their life on their lawn before dying and having nothing to show for it, I guess. So anyway, I'm right behind the old guy and I clear my throat. He gets out of the way and looks at me as if I was the asshole. If you're not curtious to others, there's no fucking way I'm going to be curtious to you.
"I am an asexual pug " - Lamp
Spoon

Postby EveLau » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:59 am

Oh yeah, I hate that too. I once kinda pushed an old lady because of that but it wasn't intentional. I only wanted to pass next to her but she moved so I bumped into her and she almost fell. The old man who was with her was pissed... I felt bad...
EveLau

Postby Spoon » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:13 am

Ha ha ha! Awesome. You should have pointed at the old man and said, "You're next if you don't watch it, Gramps."

You know what else I hate (talking about people taking their sweet time), are those people that ski all over the fucking trail and take their time on the way down. I don't have anything against people who ski slow as enjoying the sights is one of the nice things about skiing...but I hate those people that go from one side of the trail all the way to the other and go real slow. On a circle or square trail it's not so bad because people are just learning how to ski, but people pull this shit on black diamond trails which really pisses me off. Show some curtously to the people behind you!

One time I was flying down this trail at Suicide Six, and some dumb broad is doing this shit right when I come around a corner. I had to go off the trail to get around, but not before taking out her right pole.

Another time, and I actually felt bad because it totally wasn't intentional, I leveled some young kid at Gunstock on a triple black.
"I am an asexual pug " - Lamp
Spoon

Postby The Lamp Incident » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:20 am

People in the hallways? That's why I have to bring a shopping cart to school now. If I run through the halls with the thing, it's the only way all the freshmen will break up.

I hate getting banned from forums. Especially when the administrator doesn't even read it. Stupid Germans...
eh
The Lamp Incident

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:49 am

i cant stand judgemental people and i got to a school full of them they wont even bother to say hi to me so fuck em just because i wore my shirt that got fuckin GWAR spooge all over it doesnt mean im a douche bag... i also hate horses just because they strive to be unicorns but to no avail
When in doubt fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby The Lamp Incident » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:12 pm

Hey, I got one of those GWAR shirts too!

Unfortunately, I think my dad made the mistake of putting it in the washing machine. I guess it was my mistake to wear it to work then.
eh
The Lamp Incident

Postby Tapioka » Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:10 pm

I also have a similar problem with people in the way at the ice rink. (I'm an ice skater) They usually have it divided into high and low freestyle sessions (high for more advanced skaters, low for beginner.) But sometimes they don't divide them up and cram everyone on at the same time. So there's all these little kids that are about three feet tall and low level skaters all over like a bad epidemic. They're always hogging up the corners where I'm supposed to do my jumps or in the most inconvenient spot they can find. Not only can I not do anything without avoiding anyone, but I always crash into someone. Last month I was going into a spin camel spin (where you have your leg up at a 90 degree angle and spin) and I looked over my shoulder. I didn't see anything, but that's because the kid was tiny and way below my eye level. The next thing I know there's this little girl intertwined between my leg. I felt terrible, but it was her fault anyways. She's lucky she wasn't a few seconds later, she could have been a decapitated seven year old.
Tapioka

Postby trashlikeyou » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:02 pm

New Pet Peeve:

(BTO might be able relate to this one)
When one of my students keeps starting pointless conversations with me or asking stupid questions so we don't have to do any work all lesson, which they do only because they haven't practiced and never do

Tonight, this kid talked for 30 miniutes straight, he didn't even bring his music or drumsticks, just talked to me the whole time so he didn't have to show me that he didn't practice. Although even if he did he'd suck.
Trashlikeyourules.com
Coming soon...

St. Louis Hardcore
trashlikeyou

Postby kksuck2 » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:29 pm

you should just consider going digital drum style- fuck drummers- all they do is just sit there. Haven't you heard the magic of the Smokin' Banana Peels E.P.? That's the album that made the boys go triple gold in Gambia.
kksuck2

PreviousNext

Return to Thee Mega Thread