Dire Land

Here's where you read, reply and post.

Moderators: Cult Leader Lettuce, Adict4DeadMilk, johnec

Dire Land

Postby Rodney » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:09 pm

Hey, folks. Normally I don't use the board to promote things I do outside of the band (which is why many of you are unaware of my male-modeling career), but I'm not adverse to promoting stuff I've done with friends, so I was hoping I could convince you to download a track or two from the new Velvet Acid Christ album (I'm on two tracks, but feel free to download as many as you can afford, or buy the whole album). Bryan & Christof from VAC are both very good friends of mine and I've ripped them off for so many keyboard sounds, that I should really be doing time for grand theft. My friends Jasyn from God Module & Tom from A23 also have remixes on it as well (My contributions are a cover and a cover of a cover - Big Time Operator).

If you're new to Velvet Acid Christ's music, this is a good place to start.

Thanks,

Rodney

https://metropolisrecords.bandcamp.com/ ... emix-album

PS. Also, I still have hundreds of copies of that Caustics Anonymous single. If you picked one up on the mini-tour, please be aware of our strict "No refunds" policy.
Rodney

Re: Dire Land

Postby chrisnourcan » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:49 pm

I'll buy some tracks if you PROMISE not to post ANY of your male modeling pictures. Ok? Just kidding. Listening now, sounds pretty cool!!
chrisnourcan

Re: Dire Land

Postby ethan147 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:06 am

o I was trusting I could persuade you to download a track or two from the new Velvet Acid Christ collection (I'm on two tracks, however don't hesitate to download the greatest number of as you can manage, or purchase the entire collection).
ethan147

Return to Dead Milkmen