Cinderella
No votes
Fantasia
18%
Who gives a rats ass!
55%

Total votes : 11

Postby mags » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:47 am

I have a theory that every guy would secretly love to have a woman stalker.
mags

Postby BigTimeOperator » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:09 am

Your theories fasinate me and I would love to subscribe to your newsletter.
Gather round me everybody
Let me tell you who I am...
BigTimeOperator

Postby Eve-Lau » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:51 am

[quote="doctor love"][quote="Eve-Lau"]I find Tim Burton pretty hard to follow.[/quote]

Stalker![/quote]

Oh no! Now you have unmasked me! Here comes the restraining orders...
Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.
Eve-Lau

Postby BigTimeOperator » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:43 pm

Saw Doom today. Not the best Sci-Fi movie. NOT the worst. The ending sucked how it turned into a one-on-one WWE Smackdown style fight (Who would have saw that coming). The mucg talked about POV scene was the highlight of the movie. I know critics are ripping it apart but I really enjoyed it. It was definately a nice excape from reality here (The Hurricane hit here today...no work).

Next weekend WOULD have been my 4th Anniversary weekend. Sadly you know the story. I still have hotel reservations and tickets to see the Magic/Heat on Thursday, so I am taking a few friends to Orlando with me. I plan on seeing Saw II while there.
BigTimeOperator

Postby MangTheGoat » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:21 am

I finally saw Friday the 13th 3 in 3d last night.

I loved it. Everyone in the audience was having an awesome time, although the "scary shots of 1983" are now the "funny shots of 2005".
"Nobody likes a quitter. Nobody said that life was easy, so if you get knocked down, take the standing 8 count, get back up and fight again and you're a Macho Maniac. Dig it!" -Macho Man Randy Savage
MangTheGoat

Postby hoser » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:27 am

I watched Santa's Slay last night on Spike TV. Goldberg plays a demonic Santa Claus , who resemble's a biker and talks like you would expect Santa to talk. What a great B movie! I think im gonna buy this when it comes to video this christmas.
Life is way too consuming.
hoser

Postby Spoon » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:03 am

Santa's Slay was originally supposed to be a remake of "Silent Night, Deadly Night". Can't help but wonder what went wrong there. The first one was pretty awful, I can't imagine a remake desecrating the name or anything.
"I am an asexual pug " - Lamp
Spoon

Postby hoser » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:45 pm

I didnt know it was a remake or anything, but there were 5 silent night deadly night's and they all sucked. What a horrible series that was.
Life is way too consuming.
hoser

Postby Creepy_Old_Goat » Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:17 am

[quote="mags"]I have a theory that every guy would secretly love to have a woman stalker.[/quote]

That reminds me of an episode of Get a Life where Chris is stalking some woman... and at the same time some other woman is stalking Chris... all the while some guy is stalking the woman who is stalking Chris.

Chris ends up getting stabbed to death at the end of the episode... I think

That was a classic show. They should've made a movie
"Goat milk?" ~Goaty
Member# 15! :D
Creepy_Old_Goat

Postby Spoon » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:41 am

Get A Life was such a great show.

Fred: So they made you eat the jacks?
Chris: I didn't eat them...but they're in me.
"I am an asexual pug " - Lamp
Spoon

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:19 pm

Batman begins was a really good movie one of the best newer movies that i have seen lately. It was directed by the same guy who did Memento. Christian bale (sp?) did a really nice role it is easily compared to his role in american psycho. This is a really dark batman movie and it portrays batman as more crazt than he has been depicted in other movies which makes it more accurate towards the comics. Watch it now!
When in doubt fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby mags » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:53 am

I made the classic mistake with "American Psycho" I read the book before watching the film, The book is brilliant, the film....okayish.
mags

Postby BigTimeOperator » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:30 am

[quote="Adict4DeadMilk"]Batman begins was a really good movie one of the best newer movies that i have seen lately. It was directed by the same guy who did Memento. Christian bale (sp?) did a really nice role it is easily compared to his role in american psycho. This is a really dark batman movie and it portrays batman as more crazt than he has been depicted in other movies which makes it more accurate towards the comics. Watch it now![/quote]

I LOVED Batman Begins because it was the most accurate portraial of Batman for all the reason you said. ever since his parents were murdered, Bruce Wayne gradually lost his sanity. The concept of someone taking on the persona of a bat should suggest this. If you have ever read in my opinion the GREATEST graphic novel series ever.. The Dark Knight, it is all about how Batman FINALLY loses it at the end of his career, he feels Gothem City has never appreciated him and he is the greatest hero ever. There is a classic fight with Superman in this series. excellent and really shows how Bruce Wayne/Batman was never mentally stable.
BigTimeOperator

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:25 am

Is this critically aclaimed graphic novel by the one and only Frank Miller?
When in doubt fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby doctor love » Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:29 pm

The same. I love that book. Seeing Batman kick the snot out of Superman was every flavor of cool.
doctor love

PreviousNext

Return to Dead Milkmen