Cinderella
No votes
Fantasia
18%
Who gives a rats ass!
55%

Total votes : 11

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:15 pm

My friend has a shit load of the Sin City graphic novels. Way better than the movie.
When in doubt fuck it. When not in doubt, get in doubt.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby doctor love » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:09 am

I just saw an asian horror movie called "Three... Extremes". It was an anthology with three (get it?) short films by different asian directors, one of whom was Chanwook Park who did "Oldboy". His film was awesome, the Takashi Miike one was alright, and the other one was lame. It was about a woman eating dumplings made out of aborted fetus' (whats the plural of fetus?) to keep her youth. Beside the disgusting foley sounds when she'd chew on the dumplings, it was pointless.
One footnote: If you havent seen "Oldboy" yet, watch it. I'd put it right up there with Amelie and Memento; movies that stay with you long after you watch them.
doctor love

Postby BigTimeOperator » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:44 am

I am goig to see Chicken Little and Jarhead tonight. I have been looking forward to Jarhead for sometime. Sadly I am upset it stars Jamie Foxx. I am not a big fan of his. I want to see Chicken Little in that new 3-D format but sadly I am unable to. If anyone does in fact see's it in this format, let me know how it is.
Gather round me everybody
Let me tell you who I am...
BigTimeOperator

Postby doctor love » Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:11 am

I watched Saw 2 tonight and I liked it. If you liked the first one, this is just as good. They dont re-invent the wheel or anything, they just put spikes on it and light it on fire. I had fun. And I didnt even mind the banter of the black gentlemen that were sitting right behind me: "Damn, that is some fucked up shit!", "You find the door, Bitch, you goin' in first."
doctor love

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:20 pm

I saw the audition the other day and it had the longest build up but the best ending. It was really worth the wait.

Doctor Love i know what you mean about the colored folk and comments at the movie theaters. I was watching a movie and a baby was crying and a black guy yelled " Gimme dat baby!" it made my night.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby Spoon » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:18 am

[quote="doctor love"]I watched Saw 2 tonight and I liked it. If you liked the first one, this is just as good. They dont re-invent the wheel or anything, they just put spikes on it and light it on fire. I had fun. And I didnt even mind the banter of the black gentlemen that were sitting right behind me: "Damn, that is some fucked up shit!", "You find the door, Bitch, you goin' in first."[/quote]

An old buddy of mine who was black used to yell at the TV if we were watching a movie. I'd have to rate it higher than about 95% of all MST3K.

Video games were equally as fun.
"I am an asexual pug " - Lamp
Spoon

Postby mags » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:17 am

I yell at the TV, is that an "Odd" thing to do???When I Watch CSI I practically have to talk them through the whole Damn case, those idiots wouldn't solve a thing if it wasn't for my instructions.
mags

Postby Eve-Lau » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:55 am

I yell at the TV a lot too. I think I got that from my dad. So, yes, it is weird.
Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.
Eve-Lau

Postby Adict4DeadMilk » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:57 pm

I only yell at stupid commercials. I hope just maybe they'll figure out they are not wanted and go away.
Adict4DeadMilk

Postby doctor love » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:36 am

It's not the same as yelling at the screen, but I saw some idiot in the theatre when I saw Seabiscuit, and as soon as the horse reached the final lap, and passed the other horses, he raised his fist in the air and shouted "YEAH!" It was funny.
doctor love

Postby mags » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:55 am

Sumthing truely wiered just happened to me, I was talking to my kid about the film "Carrie" which he knew nothing about ( Being too young) and I said about how she could explode light bulbs with the power of her mind, like this I demonstrated by stareing at the light bulb.........and it damn well exploded..........nothing further to that has happened sinse, even though i tried, but as timeing goes in life, I am now one cool if scary mother.....
mags

Postby Spoon » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:18 pm

I can do that with mirrors and cameras...never lightbulbs.
"I am an asexual pug " - Lamp
Spoon

Postby xfoo » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:36 pm

if you like dark knight returns, the watchmen is something worth checking out. the watchmen is worth checking out even if you hate the dark knight returns. i can't recommend the watchmen enough

remember: watchmen dc vertigo alan moore dave gibbons. in one big graphic novel. there's no way you can't find it with all those keywords. in fact, mosta combinations of any two of these 7 will eventually lead to it
xfoo

Postby doctor love » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:19 pm

Rorschach is the man.
doctor love

Postby doctor love » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:28 pm

I watched the new Beavis and Butthead DVD collection that was just released, and it pissed me off. Not only is it just 'collected' episodes from all the episodes that were ever made (instead of putting out full seasons on dvd, like I thought they were doing), it does'nt even include the parts of episodes where the guys sit on their couch and make fun of music videos (except if you count the 10 videos they have on the "special features" disc). Thought you might like to know before you spend money on it.
doctor love

PreviousNext

Return to Dead Milkmen